UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA - NCAA bound...WE ARE CHAMPIONS!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahoo Social Media

http://sports.yahoo....642--ncaab.html

Top 10 teams, seeded 13-16, based on mentions:

1. Montana

2. Albany

3. Liberty

4. Pacific

5. La Salle

6. Davidson

7. Harvard

8. Western Kentucky

9. Boise State

10. Northwestern State

Nice work Click! :>

Are all 4 schools in the day session alloted the same amount of tickets?

from what I understand, yes. If you look at the seating chart, each school has two sections, one lower and one upper right above the lower. Ours is 114, 214. So that is 8 sections for the schools and if you look on stub hub those sections have none available for those sections.

Loving the exposure our school is getting. But gotta make sure Will gets time to strategize for Duke :)http://therecordsports.blogspot.com/

UAlbany's Will Brown meeting the media

On top of all the game prep, ever since the University at Albany won the America East championship on Saturday, coach Will Brown has been inundated with media requests.

Just on Monday alone, Brown was on with Mike Francesa and did a call-in interview on ESPNU, with Andy Katz, in addition to thers.

SID Jonathon Gasparoni was kind enough to send over what interviews Brown has done since Sunday.

Sunday, Mar. 17

ESPN Radio with Freddie Coleman

Peter Brown Show on Yahoo Sports Radio

Fox Sports National Radio

ESPN Radio with Bob Valvano

Monday, Mar. 18

Fly 92.3 with Brian Cody

Fox Sports 980 with Rodger Wyland

Mike Francesa Show

Katz Korner with Andy Katz on ESPNU

104.5 ESPN the Team

Tuesday, Mar. 19

99.9 The Fan (Duke Radio)

620 The Buzz (Duke Radio)

CollegeHoopsDaily.com with John Teitel

Any season ticket holders try the 4PM email attempt to get tickets? Anybody notified yet?

I did. I did not get notified.

Thanks, I guess the three hour time frame was a little tougher to meet.

Brian resent the confirmation email this morning. Apparently not every response went thru last night.

I love the media attention. The way I see it, we need to squeeze this for all its worth. Get the UA name out there as much as possible so potential recruits and students know who we are.

My hope is we can capitalize a bit better off of this run then last time on the recruiting trail.

Robert Morris is HOSTING Kentucky in their arena for NIT which is smaller than Patrick Gym. WOW

Robert Morris up 10-0 on KU early in a packed house! It looks like it is standing room only along one of the baselines and other parts of the gym. Love it!

Edited by UA_MA_2000