UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ Vermont 1/28

Last Shot video...

This is a MP4 of the last shot from AE's Twitter account.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B8e2gzFIYAAPS8t.mp4

or their Facebook video which is a little longer

Love Coach Brown's reaction! I can watch that video over and over again.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough place to play for sure but we are undefeated when I'm there (1-0) and I'll be there tonight.

Your streak goes to 2-0!
Always fun to watch a win at UVM. This one different as I was all alone in a sea of green. I was representing w/ my UA gear but doing so respectfully. Ugly game but I'll take it.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152727066077865

Thanks for those. My feed went out right after Ennema got flattened. :angry:

Outrebounded UVM 43-28, points in the paint 26-14 - and how many layups did we miss? Plus only 6-11 free throws.

Ugly game. Great WIN!

But I'll play the part of Debbie Downer. How many uncontested lay-ups did we miss?? Or is vt's defense so good that I did not see them defending 5 maybe 6 UA's missed lay-ups. Also, what happened to the "hands off" point of emphasis rule? If still in effect vt's guards would have all fouled out in the first half.

Anyhow, great win @ a place its pretty tough to win in.

Last Shot video...

Love Coach Brown's reaction! I can watch that video over and over again.

Just was e-mailing Bosi about the same. He so wanted that three. And as a Coach, my my he has grown. Great coaching at the end of the first half...and let his guys play in the second. He really seems to like this team.

Irrespective of the winning, this is my second favorite UA team ever...behind the first championship team (that was just so special). Number three was the Jason Graber led Elite 8 Squad from 93-94.

Ugly game. Great WIN!

But I'll play the part of Debbie Downer. How many uncontested lay-ups did we miss?? Or is vt's defense so good that I did not see them defending 5 maybe 6 UA's missed lay-ups. Also, what happened to the "hands off" point of emphasis rule? If still in effect vt's guards would have all fouled out in the first half.

Anyhow, great win @ a place its pretty tough to win in.

Frankly, on a "normal night" (no easy bunnies missed, and 75% free throws) we win this game by 8-10 points.

This past four game stretch I said I'd be happy with 2-2. They went 4-0 with wins at SBU, Hartford, and UVM...wow.

Even better, we have 8 conference road games this season and we've already played 5 of them in the first 8 games. Our next 8 conference games have 5 homes games with 3 on the road - @Maine, @ Bing and @UMBC.