UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Cremo get's more recognition

• 1 month later...

I knew he was a good player but I couldn't have imagined him blending in with a veteran team this well.

A lot of people think we're probably going to fall off a cliff next year after losing three senior guards but we'll have some nice players to build around.

Someone on the LCC forum made an interesting observation regarding the players we're losing.

Yes, we're losing our 3 top scorers and one of the best defenders in the league...but we're also losing half our TO's. That's not to say that all three are inherently careless with the ball, much of that is because they are our 3 top players who have plays run for them...but nonetheless...

I think Rowley/Stire/Dallas/Cremo/Nichols as of right now on paper isn't that bad of a starting lineup. McKinley should have playing time next year since he won't be red shirted, Andrews will likely be the first guard off the bench, etc. I'm assuming Brown will get some JUCO's of the Sanders/Evan ilk, and if he does and they integrate as well as those two did or even a little bit worse, we'll be fine.

Right now, I'm pegging us to be a 16-20 win team and in the top half of the conference (say, #4). I think a 6-7 game drop off is not that bad and definitely doable. I don't think we'll be a 14-15 win team (or worse).

If only we had Wheeler Baker to pair with Cremo...man, deadly. What could have been.

Edited by Ilko

• 2 weeks later...