UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: vs. UNH 2/11

I still think UA got away with one when they called the foul on the Sanders layup with 35 seconds left based on the replay. Maybe the foul on Stire was payback?

I see what a lot of you mean with the no time out and it working before, but even if they didn't call it right at half court, why not call it with 2-3 seconds left when there was no good look available instead of the contested 3. NH played great defense on the final possession.

I still think UA got away with one when they called the foul on the Sanders layup with 35 seconds left based on the replay. Maybe the foul on Stire was payback?

I see what a lot of you mean with the no time out and it working before, but even if they didn't call it right at half court, why not call it with 2-3 seconds left when there was no good look available instead of the contested 3. NH played great defense on the final possession.

My memory is going, but maybe they wanted a repeat of last year's game in NH with the Singletary shot. I had forgotten that part.

With the regression of Peters on defense and Stire's inability to stay out of foul trouble, this does not bode well for us coming down the stretch.

Good point. Really would be nice to have a guy like Travis Charles right about now...what could have been. If we don't get to the NCAA's this year, I think that'll be the 'Achilles heel' of this team...no big man depth. Not defense, not Peters often times atrocious shooting percentage, not turn overs...but big man depth.

We have 2 and a half men (lol). Stire, Rowley and Peters...Dallas is only playing the 4 out of absolute necessity.

Edited by Ilko

Are coaches allowed to call timeouts in that situation or do they have to come from the players? I know they changed it on in bound plays and bringing it up the floor on 10 sec calls.

No, new rule states that coach cant call a time out any more. Has to be a player on the court.

This one still stings, it was an opportunity to tie up the #2 spot. UNH still have SBU and UVM on the road plus UML who's been playing well. We still have the inside track on #2, just need to execute.

Edited by Clickclack

With the regression of Peters on defense and Stire's inability to stay out of foul trouble, this does not bode well for us coming down the stretch.

Good point. Really would be nice to have a guy like Travis Charles right about now...what could have been. If we don't get to the NCAA's this year, I think that'll be the 'Achilles heel' of this team...no big man depth. Not defense, not Peters often times atrocious shooting percentage, not turn overs...but big man depth.

We have 2 and a half men (lol). Stire, Rowley and Peters...Dallas is only playing the 4 out of absolute necessity.

Looking at last year's juco class - Singletary, Sanders, Peters and Green - Evan and Ray were obviously home runs and Peters has contributed if somewhat unevenly.

Going into this year I had hoped we'd get similar production from at least one or juco players and combined with what we knew we had, would be pretty amazing. For a variety of reasons that hasn't happened. We're still going to have a year that most teams in this conference will kill for.