UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2016-17 Men's Basketball Schedule

Home game with Holy Cross announced. Here's what I've seen so far:

11/12 at Penn State
11/14 at Cincinnati
11/19 vs. Grand Canyon (at Mohegan Sun)
11/20 vs. Brown (at Mohegan Sun)
11/30 vs. Holy Cross
12/3 at Yale
12/30 at Columbia

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

Looks like the Penn State game will be 11/11 instead of 11/12.

http://www.blackshoediaries.com/2016/7/15/12196204/penn-state-basketball-2016-albany-duke-north-carolina-transgender-bathroom-bill

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

http://www.blackshoediaries.com/2016/7/15/12196204/penn-state-basketball-2016-albany-duke-north-carolina-transgender-bathroom-bill

Bummer. Saturday (the 12th) would have worked better for the road trip.

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

Take Friday off from work. I have a few options for Saturday before returning Sunday

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

Take Friday off from work. I have a few options for Saturday before returning Sunday

lol...taking a day off for a ball game that isn't a March Madness game is silly.

Edited by Eli

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

lol...taking a day off for a ball game that isn't a March Madness game is silly.

I'm not sure I'll be able to take your complaints of lack of fans/interest seriously anymore.

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 1

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

If the man's got time...hey...more power to him.

I'm not sure I'll be able to take your complaints of lack of fans/interest seriously anymore.

Who are you? :P

Jokes aside, my fanhood is safe from attack lol. I'm at just about every BB/FB home game. I've lost my voice after many a game.

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

More power indeed...but I don't think I'd be wrong to say that for many of us, burning a PTO day for something as trivial as an OC ball game instead of saving them up for things that matter is just silly PTO management skills IMO. Has nothing to do with being a fan or not being a fan which is sometimes the connotation associated with such posts (discussing lack of fan support on the road). Bob just needs to remember not everyone is in his shoes ;). Easy for him to tell people to take time off and join him...it's not his PTO they'll be using lol.

Championship game or something of that stature? Sure. OC game against Penn State? Nah. Count me out.

Edited by Eli

Jokes aside, my fanhood is safe from attack lol. I'm at just about every BB/FB home game. I've lost my voice after many a game.

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

More power indeed...but I don't think I'd be wrong to say that for many of us, burning a PTO day for something as trivial as an OC ball game instead of saving them up for things that matter is just silly PTO management skills IMO. Has nothing to do with being a fan or not being a fan which is sometimes the connotation associated with such posts (discussing lack of fan support on the road). Bob just needs to remember not everyone is in his shoes ;). Easy for him to tell people to take time off and join him...it's not his PTO they'll be using lol.

Championship game or something of that stature? Sure. OC game against Penn State? Nah. Count me out.

I don't think he was inviting you...lol...tilting at windmills :D

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 1

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

I tend to have problems waiting for the first home game of the year. Saturday would have worked perfectly but the games in CT the next weekend don't look bad to scratch that itch.

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

I tend to have problems waiting for the first home game of the year. Saturday would have worked perfectly but the games in CT the next weekend don't look bad to scratch that itch.

DP

You are always welcome (never required ) to join me whether I go to 1 game , 2 games or 10 games etc and I am likely to go to CT the next Sunday as there is a home football game on Saturday. :)

• Like 1

11/12 at Penn State

11/14 at Cincinnati

11/30 vs. Holy Cross

12/3 at Yale

12/30 at Columbia

I don't think he was inviting you...lol...tilting at windmills :D

Yes you are correct :)

He has made is clear that supporting the danes on the road is an inconvenience to him and a waste of time :(

However anyone else who enjoys the games is more than welcome to join me or meet up or just say hello if they so choose :)