UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Big Purple Growl 2/4 vs Stony Brook

I see a team that has fallen behind the best teams in overall athletic ability. 7-2 on shot blocks is a telling statistic for me.

Maybe but I think there are other factors also. One of them is driving the ball into two or three defenders and still trying to get a shot off and getting it blocked.

Woodhouse did a really good job getting his team into the offense, getting guys the ball in a position where they could something with it, and creating something when he needed to. A lot of the things we don't do, especially when the pressure ramps up. We tend to get tunnel vision on offense.

It's not really that unexpected. One of the issues with this team is our most experienced players: Stire, Charles, Mike and Dallas, aren't guys that have the ball in their hands a lot of the time and aren't the ones making decisions.

This team is a lot like the 04-05 team. A lot of talent but without the experience to put it all together consistently. That said, we were picked third and we're still alive for that spot - at least until about 9 PM tonight.

• Like 1

So this makes 4 arrests in less than a year. Where are you commish?! How bout looking into Stony Crook instead of focusing on your stupid YouCanPlay and OurHouseRules garbage campaign shenanigans.

Update:

Was told by a possible source that the You Can Play campaign is actually meant for the criminals of Stony Brook.

Edited by UA'08

So this makes 4 arrests in less than a year. Where are you commish?! How bout looking into Stony Crook instead of focusing on your stupid YouCanPlay and OurHouseRules garbage campaign shenanigans.

Update:

Was told by a possible source that the You Can Play campaign is actually meant for the criminals of Stony Brook.

Really - please check out youcanplayproject.org it is not an ad campaign for the AE like #ourhouserules

• Like 1

Update:

Really - please check out youcanplayproject.org it is not an ad campaign for the AE like #ourhouserules

Relax sarge. I know what it is. I've seen the commercial about 4,302 times over the years. I was just pointing out the irony. If anyone was offended by that I apologize

Update:

yes, because well know right now not everyone can participate in sports. #tiltingatwindmills

• Like 2