UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #2: 11/14/18 - 7:30PM vs Boston University

Eli

Last Up: L (72-68) @  Iona
Next Up: vs Boston University (1-1, W on the road against Northeastern 77-74 and L at home to Vermont 78-72)
TV/Streaming: ESPN+
Local Radio: 104.5 FM

Solid start in the season opener against Iona on the road. Clark and Healy showed some proficiency on the offensive end. Campbell did a great job on the boards and defensively but shot poorly. Rest of our bigs were somewhat quite. As a team we turned the ball over 20 times. However, lots of positives and things to learn from.

16 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

It saddens me to say that I will miss this one as I have to fly out of town as well as next Tuesdays game...I wait months for season to return and then life gets in the way! 

ummm, get a different job? Fire your family?

Priorities, man. Priorities. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, statefan said:

Today's TU pre-game story included a picture of Xavier Cochran from a "recent" practice.

The online caption specifies it was October 9, 2017.

“Healy was excellent," coach Will Brown said after practice Tuesday. "Lulka was tentative and passive, still ended up with eight (points) and six (rebounds). The game was too fast for Hank, and the early foul trouble hurt."

"He did a good job defensively," Brown said of Hank. "The way Iona plays, it doesn't matter if you're a good post player, a bad post player, they double-team the low post. Two or three times, Hank caught the ball and his first reaction was to put it on the floor, and they swarmed him. It was a good lesson for him."

In 27 minutes, Lulka made three of his four field-goal attempts and played solid defense.

"I'm notorious for not playing a lot of guys," Brown said. "We played 10, and after that game I looked at the minute distribution, I wish I would have played this guy a little more, I wish I would have played that guy a little more. It will get a little confusing when (freshman Antonio) Rizzuto comes back, because he's going to play. I doubt we'll go to 11, but I've got to play these guys."

• Like 1

If he has to go 11 deep when Rizzuto comes back, will it be 12 deep when Flory is healthy? What about Jerotic as he gets comfortable? He supposedly has the talent to play, if not star at this level.

If he is going to start going with depth, I hope he tries to increase the tempo of the game. Run more. Press more. If the bodies are there, use them. 

20 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

The online caption specifies it was October 9, 2017.

“Healy was excellent," coach Will Brown said after practice Tuesday. "Lulka was tentative and passive, still ended up with eight (points) and six (rebounds). The game was too fast for Hank, and the early foul trouble hurt."

"He did a good job defensively," Brown said of Hank. "The way Iona plays, it doesn't matter if you're a good post player, a bad post player, they double-team the low post. Two or three times, Hank caught the ball and his first reaction was to put it on the floor, and they swarmed him. It was a good lesson for him."

In 27 minutes, Lulka made three of his four field-goal attempts and played solid defense.

"I'm notorious for not playing a lot of guys," Brown said. "We played 10, and after that game I looked at the minute distribution, I wish I would have played this guy a little more, I wish I would have played that guy a little more. It will get a little confusing when (freshman Antonio) Rizzuto comes back, because he's going to play. I doubt we'll go to 11, but I've got to play these guys."

Music to my ears... Yes... And yes again! 

1 hour ago, godanesgo99 said:

If he is going to start going with depth, I hope he tries to increase the tempo of the game. Run more. Press more. If the bodies are there, use them. 

THIS! Man I'd love to watch a run n gun offense.