UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2022 Bracket Challenge

On 3/11/2022 at 11:07 PM, Eli said:

I've started the group for this year!

Group Name: BPF 2022 Bracket Challenge
URL: BPF 2022 Bracket Challenge
Password: GoD@n3s2022

This is the year I win! I can feel it! *channels inner Jets fan whose hope springs eternal*

Thanks for your efforts.... I know what team will be my spoiler choice this year

2 hours ago, tnehurley said:

Woops, spoke too soon. Reality setting in for Ge orgia St. and their ex-LCC coach. Reminded me of our famous UA-U-CONN game that almost made history.

What about the reality check for Iowa, and their former LCC coach Fran McC .... and let's not forget his wife Marge .... who likely punch out someone

12 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

Wow, great showing from UVM but they lost the game from the line missing 7 FT.  Also Arkansas figured out how to guard Davis in 2nd half.

Davis did have 12 in the second half after 8 in the first. But your right they really shut him down the last 10 mins.  

That Vermont team was a very very good team and could not win an NCAA tournament game. Shows how hard it is to do so.