UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season ticket renewals.

I've emailed the ticket office but most likely won't hear back until Monday. Does anybody know if the GDAC Priority Points for season tickets consecutive years is retro active for the number of years you've had the tickets or is this year the first year that it counts?

Save the scoreboard money for when the renovation happens

This. I would imagine a whole new 'jumbotron' of sorts would be one of the chief renovation aspects. From what I understand, they rent the corner screens...who knows how much that costs. Say it's $50k for the year...how much would a nice smallish scoreboard with video screens on all four sides cost? $500k? 1M? Might pay for itself in 10 years having that instead of those corner screens.

Edited by Eli

I've emailed the ticket office but most likely won't hear back until Monday. Does anybody know if the GDAC Priority Points for season tickets consecutive years is retro active for the number of years you've had the tickets or is this year the first year that it counts?

I think it is as far back as they have records.

The lcc fans who just fell off their bandwagon and got season tickets for the first tine this season would be at the bottom of that list :)

Edited by bob87

The lcc fans who just fell off their bandwagon and got season tickets for the first tine this season would be at the bottom of that list :)

I don't think it goes back totally. They probably only have records back 9 years. That's what I have credit for. I know I've had season tickets longer than we've been D1. They use all your priority points, not just those for season tickets.

I don't think it goes back totally. They probably only have records back 9 years. That's what I have credit for. I know I've had season tickets longer than we've been D1. They use all your priority points, not just those for season tickets.

Thanks both. Hoping to get it straightened out by Monday. I'm only getting 1 years worth and I go back to the DII years.

as season ticket holders, has there been any indication/suggestion of when a possible reno if/would/when take place?

Don't think they know yet. They have some mock up images and some ideas that seemed pretty cool, but I am thinking they are still waiting for some additional support. I wouldn't be surprised if the speed of any announcement would be directly tied to this years attendance.

Our number of consecutive years of season tickets and contributions were wrong. We have been season ticket holders since 1998 and I think we were only given credit for 5 years. Justin Brown straightened it all out. Apparently they don't have good records on season ticket holder history and are depending upon the season ticket holders to provide this info. Justin (jjbrown@albany.edu) and Nate Mason (nmason@albany.edu) have been very helpful.

Also, we were not getting emails from Great Danes Tickets for awhile. Apparently there was a problem with sending emails to anyone with an nycap.rr.com address from their provider Neulion, but they have a workaround in place now.

• Like 1

Our number of consecutive years of season tickets and contributions were wrong. We have been season ticket holders since 1998 and I think we were only given credit for 5 years. Justin Brown straightened it all out. Apparently they don't have good records on season ticket holder history and are depending upon the season ticket holders to provide this info. Justin (jjbrown@albany.edu) and Nate Mason (nmason@albany.edu) have been very helpful.

Also, we were not getting emails from Great Danes Tickets for awhile. Apparently there was a problem with sending emails to anyone with an nycap.rr.com address from their provider Neulion, but they have a workaround in place now.

Having worked for time Warner in the past there is a workaround they can use with TWC to get off the spam list and get their IP addresses and domains allowed. I had to assist Albany Med and CDPHP with the problem a few years back because of the volume they were sending to nycap addresses...