UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Danes @ SU

How many Great Dane fans will be attending the game?

It will be nice to get a large group together out there to root on the Great Danes, they have a punchers chance SU is down this year. Harris and Ambrose need to get off in this game. Tough hard nosed D could keep the Danes in it late and they will need Tim to take over in the paint. SU will play the 2-3 match up all game, the shooters need to be on point from the arc and the big men can be successful. Shanty Robinson of St. Rose had a double double at 6'3 against SU's bigs who were 6'8, 6'8 and 6'10.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me Guess, you'll all be watching on TV?? I will be in attendance at the Dome going wild for UA!

I'll be watching it on TV....with a 1 week old child, school and full time work a trip to the Dome is not in the cards, that doesn't make those that can't travel to the game any less fans.

v-club = varsity club

I'm going. Just not sure if I'm driving or taking the V-club bus. I've never been to the dome before and figure, why not go and watch the Danes take it to the Orange

What is the V-club bus?

I have gone to most of the UA-Cuse games over the years. Missed 1 or 2.

So, I'll be on the bus since the Varsity club has been kind enough to start something new for this game.

Just kidding, I don't know where you have been, DDS. They had busses to a few games each year for a few years now and I have traveled that way before with the most memorable trip being the second championship game.

I'm going. Just not sure if I'm driving or taking the V-club bus. I've never been to the dome before and figure, why not go and watch the Danes take it to the Orange

What is the V-club bus?

The big fan = chump

What is the V-club bus?

The big fan = chump

I wonder if there will be a bus for NYC alumni. . .

What is the V-club bus?

The big fan = chump

Probably not, but they will likely do an Alumni viewing party at the Gallway Hooker bar (Midtown East).

What is the V-club bus?

The big fan = chump

Probably not, but they will likely do an Alumni viewing party at the Gallway Hooker bar (Midtown East).

I hope so, i was there during the Duke viewing party it was AWESOME!!!!!!

Archived