UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2K Tournament

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much info on the Alcorn website other than they got walloped by Ohio State 100-40. SG Boyd dropped 20 against Ohio St. So UA will have to get in his face on the outside. Coming off a mighty impressive season last year , depends on where you look they had 4 wins, 6 wins or 7 wins. I think UA should be able to handle them easily and walk out with a win. I'm looking to see some improvement on the UA offensive side and hope they score upwards of 70 points.

Don't post on the board, just read but I remember somebody asking how they were giving out tickets to students for the Morgan State game. Well for the 2k Classic they left some at the Dining Halls when you swipe in, went to Colonial Dining hall tonight and a bunch of them just sitting there. Easier then going to the student will call honestly.

Thanks for the info yboord! Welcome to the board!

Not much info on the Alcorn website other than they got walloped by Ohio State 100-40. SG Boyd dropped 20 against Ohio St. So UA will have to get in his face on the outside. Coming off a mighty impressive season last year , depends on where you look they had 4 wins, 6 wins or 7 wins. I think UA should be able to handle them easily and walk out with a win. I'm looking to see some improvement on the UA offensive side and hope they score upwards of 70 points.

Alcorn lost to Ohio St. 100-60. Don't want to cheat them out of 20 points

Slightly off-topic, but the spread for our game tonight shows that we are 20.5 point favorites.

Where do they have that? What's the over under. I want in on that action.

www.betus.com only has

Alcorn State +19 -110

Albany NY -19 -110

No Moneyline or Over/Under

Slightly off-topic, but the spread for our game tonight shows that we are 20.5 point favorites.

Where do they have that? What's the over under. I want in on that action.

www.betus.com only has

Alcorn State +19 -110

Albany NY -19 -110

No Moneyline or Over/Under

Thanks, tempting but I just don't know if UA can cover the 19..

Archived