UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

What do you think we'll see by this Saturday? Hopefully they make a ton of visible progress

this week.

Those forms for the lower wall have been sitting there for quite a while now.

The forms have usually been up 5-6 days, so the last set should come off today or tomorrow.

Looks like the wall around the end zone may be next, but that's not very visible from the sidewalk.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lots of chatter this weekend about the stadium not being ready for the Spring Game which would be in May.

Brutus - any thoughts on the timeline as of now? On track, behind, etc...?

It would be so great to have a dry run during the spring game.

LaValle comes up with $5.7 mill to expand - um - LaValle Stadium by 2,500 seats, plans for 15,000 in the future

http://threevillage.patch.com/articles/officials-5-7m-on-the-way-for-lavalle-stadium-expansion

I'd be irate if we weren't in the process of building our own $24mil stadium...

tumblr_mb13nlHgLv1r9lavm.gif

tumblr_mbure9FO9F1r9csvq.gif

but still must be nice to have a sugar daddy like this.

Edited by Clickclack

Does that mean we have things like that building up in the new budgets? or just thats how you do it?

We've seen these line items in the budget for the last few years.

I hope we seek expansion funds the same way. Chip away a couple million at a time until we have the nugget needed to expand.

LaValle comes up with $5.7 mill to expand - um - LaValle Stadium by 2,500 seats, plans for 15,000 in the future

http://threevillage.patch.com/articles/officials-5-7m-on-the-way-for-lavalle-stadium-expansion

That makes me want to hollar and spit. I hope we're already working on more state funding.