UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ UMass-Lowell 7pm Wed 1/15

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as we're thankful to Will Brown for his three trips to the NCAA, he never adjusts in game as quick as he needs to and he never gets his guys to get consistent play. A good recruiter, but there's no fire and no discipline, other than free throws. Oh and btw, that's what may lose this game for them.

Folks, we are a fricken M.A.S.H. unit. Granted, shouldn't be an issue.

BTW, this Lowell team is ALL HEART. Love what Duquette has done.

I get it, but 4 of our starters are on the floor (some dinged I know) and we are struggling in OT vs. a first year DI team.

This team REALLY lacks a leader. No Devlin, Enemma, Hooley, Odunsi, banged up Shengalia, banged up Rowley...this team is not what we expected out on the floor. But if I am on this team, I am exploding on my teammates for serious lack of hustle and standing around and watching the ball come to my hands instead of going up for it.

Really disappointed with the heart and energy at times. That's up to player leadership.

This team REALLY lacks a leader. No Devlin, Enemma, Hooley, Odunsi, banged up Shengalia, banged up Rowley...this team is not what we expected out on the floor. But if I am on this team, I am exploding on my teammates for serious lack of hustle and standing around and watching the ball come to my hands instead of going up for it.

Really disappointed with the heart and energy at times. That's up to player leadership.

UML has definitely played w/ more energy for the whole game.

Oh and by the way, they were milking the clock starting at about 4 minutes. Totally took the team out of its offense, killed any momentum and was a very different game than they played all night. They should have been pounding it in, rotating. Instead they stood around waiting for Evans to drive and kick...something he's not great at. Bad coaching.

UML has definitely played w/ more energy for the whole game.

Third game in the row we are saying this... Time to do what we did last year and start working towards a run in the tourney...That's all that's left. 4 starter's out there and they lose to basically a d2 team.

Yeah yeah I know... We are to hard on them. Regular season doesn't matter... This team is a raging dumpster fire...

Edited by Clickclack