UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I'm fairly new at paying attention to LAX so it doesn't come from any expertise. From what I have seen there is certainly less "magic" than last year and

the other two Thompson's absence is obvious. Last year there were three players who were connected in a way that was almost mystical. They were of one mind. This

year there is just Lyle and some very talented newbies…but there isn't that same connection. Over the last several years of noticing LAX it's apparent UA is run and gun

and let's hope the FOs and the defense can keep the offense in the game. It's the team personality. With any luck they can attract a first rate FO player. I think after the last several

years I am sort of starting to understand what's going on!

It actually looked like we gave up the face off and attacked them to immediately turn them over. I thought we did a pretty good job of that.

I was getting that impression too. With the lack of success at the FO perhaps that was a better strategy.

Well you guys are right, this is exactly what has been happening. The problem is of course if you lose every/most fo's, your only recourse is to try and force turn overs. Second problem, it is not going to work against GOOD teams.