UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ LCC 12/13 ( not the day whiny patsos wanted)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest from Siena board is that UA is trying to position themselves to get out of this game because UA knows their run is over and they may never win another game in this series. As in ever... Lol

No game is complete without hearing that from dopey LCC fans before the game and then after the game hearing them talk about next year

Edited by bob87

NOW PATSOS CAN GO RUN HIS MOUTH...OR MAYBE NOT!!!! Now those clowns won't play us because they can't beat us. Play at SEFCU you ball-less, living back in the 90's program! We continue to run this damn town! I'M GOING OFF!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink::D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P

Oh man, I've never read the Siena board before but tonight it's friggin hilarious. They absolutely HATE losing this game. They look down on our program so much and say we have only moderate success in D1. 14 years, 4 tourney appearances is pretty damn good if you ask me. It is so fun to win this game. Although, I hope we never play them again and the series ends. Screw'em!

Brown going zone was genius...Siena was clueless.

I thought Peters gave us a big lift as did Dallas. Hooley for one night played like the kid we have watched for years just balled out. Singletary ate their guards up. Sam drove inside and actually moved ball out of double team.

So many other kids just played their role, that was a clinic and the type of team I thought we had this year.

Brown severally outcoached Patsos who was shuffling kids in like crazy, burning time outs at a record pace. Will had them ready and it showed.