UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #22: 01/29/2020--7PM @ UMBC

Clark graduates, who knows JoJo's health, Healy clearly can't run the offense (though fantastic off the ball when he's on) and Amica is a frosh.  Like this year, where is the back-up plan at PG? Who else runs the point next year besides a true frosh and a coming off injury Anderson?

58 minutes ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Clark graduates, who knows JoJo's health, Healy clearly can't run the offense (though fantastic off the ball when he's on) and Amica is a frosh.  Like this year, where is the back-up plan at PG? Who else runs the point next year besides a true frosh and a coming off injury Anderson?

I thought Jojo was the backup plan to Ahmad and Rian Carter was the backup plan to that backup plan. Both are out for the year. Backup PG for Albany might be the most dangerous job in America

• Like 2

On 1/25/2020 at 5:57 PM, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

I assume Rian Carter gets a ship and is the backup to JoJo and Amica. He was impressive before the injury. That assumes he wants to come back. I think he has 2 years of eligibility left.

2 hours ago, godanesgo99 said:

I assume Rian Carter gets a ship and is the backup to JoJo and Amica. He was impressive before the injury. That assumes he wants to come back. I think he has 2 years of eligibility left.

I hope not . He should be a walk on right now.  We need to use these 2 scholarships to get more atheltic. If Carter is an impact player then he should get a scholarship his last year. 

Edited by UA1882
  • Like 1