UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #27: 2/19/22 - 4:00PM vs New Hampshire

Eli

Last Up: W (68-67) @ Binghamton
Next Up: vs New Hampshire (12-11, 7-7 AE, lost to Vermont by 21 last time out)
Date: 2/19/22 @ 4:00PM
TV/Streaming: ESPN3
Local Radio: ESPN Radio 104.5 FM
ESPN Matchup Predictor: 55.1% chance of a UAlbany win

2022-02-17-00-00-42-UAlbany-Basketball-S

A win against New Hampshire is a must....the impact on the standing cannot be ignored:

SCHOOL CONF CPCT. OVERALL PCT. STREAK
Vermont -x 13-1 .929 21-5 .808 W1
UMBC 8-6 .571 13-12 .520 W1
Stony Brook * 7-6 .538 15-11 .577 L1
New Hampshire 7-7 .500 12-11 .522 L1
Binghamton 7-7 .500 10-13 .435 L3
UAlbany 7-7 .500 11-15 .423 W1
Hartford 6-6 .500 8-16 .333 W3

42 minutes ago, McFan said:

Very solid win.  Team has closed out more games than they’ve collapsed in the close ones.   Horton carried the scoring tonight.  I guess they could finish as high as 2nd.

And a decent crowd.  

Mark of a well coached team. Regardless what happens rest of the season this seasons for DK, staff and kids is an A+ considering what was lost. They continue to improve and grow as a team.

Any updates on how Marquette is doing? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Mark of a well coached team. Regardless what happens rest of the season this seasons for DK, staff and kids is an A+ considering what was lost. They continue to improve and grow as a team.

Any updates on how Marquette is doing? 

Imagine if the four guys who are out were available, although finding minutes for everyone would be tough.  DK has done a solid job in his 1st year as a rookie coach and only taking over less than a year ago.  Only issue is getting team up for all opponents, like that laying an egg at home vs Maine.  Have to beat them at Orono this week.

Fantastic game...and if anyone is still questioning whether Killings can coach (x's and o's are only a part of it) then you aren't really paying attention.  What he has done with this team, considering losing at least 3, possibly 4 players who were set to contribute including your big transfer start and starting PG, is incredible.

Remember, before all the Perry injury I thought this team could go 11-7 or 10-8 with an outside shot at 12-6.  Well, I was pretty close.  After the Perry injury, I would have adjusted that to 6-12 to 8-10.

Cerrutti may be one of my favorite players Albany has had, he just does the little things right, in addition to the big things.  Quite a story and just goes to show that you can achieve your dream by working hard.  Wish he was coming back for another year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dane96 said:

Fantastic game...and if anyone is still questioning whether Killings can coach (x's and o's are only a part of it) then you aren't really paying attention.  What he has done with this team, considering losing at least 3, possibly 4 players who were set to contribute including your big transfer start and starting PG, is incredible.

Remember, before all the Perry injury I thought this team could go 11-7 or 10-8 with an outside shot at 12-6.  Well, I was pretty close.  After the Perry injury, I would have adjusted that to 6-12 to 8-10.

Cerrutti may be one of my favorite players Albany has had, he just does the little things right, in addition to the big things.  Quite a story and just goes to show that you can achieve your dream by working hard.  Wish he was coming back for another year. 

Absolutely correct.  I take a ton of pride in knowing the game but I was one of the people saying there was no way this team finishes close to .500 in the league.  I looked a little while ago and I don't think we beat the Vegas spread in like 11 of our first 13 games.  That's how poor we played. Team has improved a ton and it starts and ends with Horton. He has gotten so much better throughout the season. He was pretty emotional after senior night last night which leads to me believe he won't be back, but we won't know until after the season.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UA1882 said:

Absolutely correct.  I take a ton of pride in knowing the game but I was one of the people saying there was no way this team finishes close to .500 in the league.  I looked a little while ago and I don't think we beat the Vegas spread in like 11 of our first 13 games.  That's how poor we played. Team has improved a ton and it starts and ends with Horton. He has gotten so much better throughout the season. He was pretty emotional after senior night last night which leads to me believe he won't be back, but we won't know until after the season.  

I was very vocal about him but he has had a tramendous turnaround. He was brutal all OCC and that much is undeniable but it can't be ignored how he's playing now and shutting up the haters like me...good for him! That's how you do it.

3 hours ago, Clickclack said:

I was very vocal about him but he has had a tramendous turnaround. He was brutal all OCC and that much is undeniable but it can't be ignored how he's playing now and shutting up the haters like me...good for him! That's how you do it.

Someone still reads the boards! Clearly stopped listening to the 7 doubters on BPF

Edited by UA'08