UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Attendance (Home Opener)  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since all we can control is our house, I call for the revoking of the media credentials for all Times Union sports reporters. Since they have no interest in being fair and honest in there reporting we can make them pay the admission fee so that they can see the game. Its not like they ever have any interest in reporting anything positive about UAlbany sports!

Final attendance of 6,044 gives an official average of 6874 for the year.

Actual attendance is closer to 7600 average.

Imagine if we were winning.

Imagine if the Athletic Department knew how to promote the games better.

Agreed.

Hopefully there will be a lot of changes next year. The stadium was great and ran a lot better than I thought it would in the first year. But there is a ton of room for improvement next year on the fan experience and promotion.

For one, take the mic away from that woman with the t shirts and never give it back.

Sorry, number one should be win some games.

Number two; sell out gold seats to season ticket holders only. NO gold seats should be offered game day. They should become a coveted commodity like Giant's or SU tickets that are passed on through family generations. Only when you have a waiting list for gold seats can you think about expanding.

Just a minor point but I don't understand the 3:30 start times in November. Later afternoon or evening games are great in September or October. Once the clocks change I think the games should go to 1 PM starts.

I don't really care for myself. I have a hat and I'm not afraid to use it but I think a lot of casual fans aren't as willing to freeze their Seawolves off to watch a game after dark when it's colder.