UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ SB

i just want to say that i will be there thursday rooting the danes to victory in SB. i hope this loss with boise st wont haunt us. tho a nice W would be a momentum game for us going into the AE tourney. also this news about sharing the regular season championship with VT will only be a moral victory if it can be accomplished. its been a good season. is every one ready? lets go danes!

i just want to say that i will be there thursday rooting the danes to victory in SB. i hope this loss with boise st wont haunt us. tho a nice W would be a momentum game for us going into the AE tourney. also this news about sharing the regular season championship with VT will only be a moral victory if it can be accomplished. its been a good season. is every one ready? lets go danes!

so, if we end up sharing the Regular season title, then who gets the automatic bid to the NIT if both teams don't make it to the NCAA's?

so, if we end up sharing the Regular season title, then who gets the automatic bid to the NIT if both teams don't make it to the NCAA's?

I read somewhere the number 1 seed is considered the regular season champion for NIT purposes. That means VT has clinched the NIT since they are holding the tiebreaker. I will be there in Boston and Burlington if necessary rooting for them to be able to use their NIT bid.

BTW, why all this talk about NIT. Isn't the team still competing for the NCAA berth.

Guys, Vermont has already won the Conference Title. At 13-1, they could lose their last two games, coupled with UAlbany winning their last two games, and they still win the title by virtue of beating us twice. It's over, they are the regular season champs and #1 seed. If UA and VMT fail to make it to the NCAAs, VMT goes to the NIT.

Guys, Vermont has already won the Conference Title. At 13-1, they could lose their last two games, coupled with UAlbany winning their last two games, and they still win the title by virtue of beating us twice. It's over, they are the regular season champs and #1 seed. If UA and VMT fail to make it to the NCAAs, VMT goes to the NIT.

I hope we go into Vermont for the championship game and blow those hippies out by like 20 points so Trimboli can cry again like he did last year.

I'll be at SB Thursday night with my son cheering on the Danes. Winning the last 2 games is important before the AE tourney. Last year was the first UA win in 4 years at SB and it was up in the air till the end. Jamar with no field goals for the game. Need to get on a roll and a loss here would make 3 in a row. I'll give the game highlights when I get home. Hopefully the offense with be clicking like it did against Boise St. but with better perimeter defense. Hope to see other Long Islanders at the game!! Go Danes!

taking the night off from the radio and taking my girlfriend (UA grad), my brother (potential UA student) and his friend to the game. What sections are people going to be sitting in. I want to feel comfortable. Also...

buying tickets tmrw at the arena shouldn't be an issue should it?

The section behind the Albany bench is 107 (if I remember correctly)

I hope tickets are not going to be a problem.

I'll be there perhaps with MsBlueHen and a future Lady Dane.

The team was spotted by my roommate from undergraduate at a local hotel, he said they looked well rested.

That is a good sign.

SSS!

I have heard of Sea Monkeys but what the hell is a Seawolf?

What a great story, for every bigot or racist there are many more people like this family who took a young man in from a tough situation and put him on a path to succeed in life. What a truly amazing story, I for one will miss Jamar next season. Not just for his provers on the court but for a great guy associated with this program and allot of times the face of it.

I was suprised to hear that Jamar was ever asked to leave practice. I've never met him but have made all but a couple of home games over his career and have been nothing but impressed with the way he handles himself on the court and in interviews. Great player and person.

awesome story

now lets get a win tonight

hopefully there will be a decent amount of albany fans at the game...i mean it is long island for crying out loud.

i'm not sure where exactly my seats are but i'll try to move near the ua bench.

Look for the loud brown man cheering for the danes i guess

see you all there!

Archived