UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany @ c-N-UH

and when siena wins yet again yoou will spew excuse after excuse and point to next year... pathetic

Wrong yet again at least on the UA front. The goal of UA's team is the same Sunday whether they win or lose on saturday. That is to contend for the NCAA spot. Obviously, it would be more enjoyable to win tomorrow than not.

But it is just one game for UA.

The only excuses are those that come out of the Siena fans. I mean we are still hearing excuses from the game UA won 4 years ago.

thats good stuff... all the crap youve spewed and now you want to claim it means nothing. If deflecting the imprtance dampens the beating for you then do what you need to.

if i recall you were involved with the ref conspiracy shiat earlier today... which i SOUNDLY SNUFFED OUT. The only way you ever have a shot at beating Siena regularly is to move up in conference as the AE is a joke ... and that aint happening any time soon. So the beatings will continue and you will constantly be looked at as second best in this city.

but hey... you'll always be able to stop over at the Pepsi and see big time basketball for Siena home games.... and point to that magical day when you move up.

SaintsFan,

Let me ask you this....you've made ALLOT of predictions and you've talked allot of crap (I think you'd agree). Should the improbable happen what will your response be? Will our win gain any measure of respect from you or will you continue on with your negative rants towards UA and the AE? You obviously have total disdain and more importantly total disrespect towards our program as evident from many of your posts. Have you at all considered the possibility of a loss....however improbable it may be?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[if i recall you were involved with the ref conspiracy shiat earlier today...

This is as accurate as the rest of your post. I said nothing about the ref.

Have a nice night.

you'll always be able to stop over at the Pepsi and see big time basketball for Siena home games

What is the Pepsi?

I have seen many big time basketball games and trust me it aint at the Knick/TUC unless Syracuse or the ncaas are there.

But I already know I can see small time basketball at the Knick/TUC any time the rest of the season. I just choose not to when there are so many better options for my sports dollar.

You really need to get around the country more if you think Siena home games are big time basketball.

....a ton of coach speak from Fran.

I know you didn't expect anything else. The thing I find interesting is Wilkin quote “Overtime? Why not? Danes aren’t as bad as people say, and Siena might not be as good as people say.”

It sounds like he has been surrounded by Siena fans.

....a ton of coach speak from Fran.

I know you didn't expect anything else. The thing I find interesting is Wilkin quote “Overtime? Why not? Danes aren’t as bad as people say, and Siena might not be as good as people say.”

It sounds like he has been surrounded by Siena fans.

i see it more like hes thinking like a SUNY fan... "if i say we will be Siena, every year.... eventually it will happen and for that year i can pat myself on the back"... the remaining 90% of the time he can look like a fool

but then again... we know that close games are good enough for SUNY fans.

These Siena announcers are some piece of work..."Ambrose is wearing the wrong uniform"

They said that because Ambrose is shooting 58% from the FT line.....worse than Siena's 60%.

Someone tell Raffa the Color Me Badd beard has to go. Also, he's a whiny little c-bag.

Good job by albany to get back within 10 at the half. I think we still have a chance if we can just limit the turnovers. For a couple minutes there int he first half, we got wayyyyyy too sloppy. We also need someone to hit some damn 3's.

we had a couple chances with the ball down 5 in the last few minutes and just couldn't get off a shot..Siena is a better team than us. But we played them closer than most people thought. We have much room for improvement. I wouldn't wanna play this team in a month or 2 once we start to gel.

Archived