UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #2: 12/20/20 - 2:00PM vs UMBC

Eli

I like the Doles and Lulka frontcourt. 

I also like Sam Shafer but I don't know how much more you can experiment with him at the 4 spot. It's like Horvath is shooting over a chair when he catches it down low.

Edited by Dane Pound
  • Like 1

My very early observation is that we have several ok to slightly above average players.  No one very good or great . Healy can be completely shut down with good defense.  He can't beat you off the dribble. 

I do think we will be OK this year but need to win game collectively. 

Unfortunately many of the same struggles still exist ...I hope I'm wrong but pretty discouraged after the first two. In short spurts they look ok but start to look at the entire game and it's mediocre. Can't shoot ...can't score. Kenpom doesn't lie...beaten on the boards again.

Maybe I'll be wrong but I've seen enough of UA basketball to trust my eyes/boxscore... Where will a win come from first...maybe Niagara on Tuesday otherwise maybe SBU because you know Vermont is a foregone conclusion. Haven't won there forever.

Edited by Clickclack

Know it is very early. But totally disgusted OFFENSIVELY. Same old same old. Can't make lay-ups; can't complete around the basket and as I see it {so far} our only chance of winning is getting hot from the outside and 30% range is NOT going to cut it. Only chance, is make 35 to 40% or more; OR you will see a lot of low scoring close loses, like this weekend.