UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Transfer Portal

Luke Fizulich is the first player in.  I really liked his game but he won't be playing more than 5-10 minutes going forward.  He will do really well at the NEC level or high D2.  But for where Coach wants to go, he will be an emergency fit player.  Wish him the best of luck. 

• Like 1

I thought he earned a scholarship with his play this year. Not a bad role player to have on the bench. Probably never be a star, but not a waste of a ship either.  Ultimately he could definitely get a ton of time in a lower conference or in D2, and I'm sure he wants to play regularly. Good for him. I hope he finds a spot that fits him, and if there is nothing, I'd be happy to keep him on the squad.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

I thought he had no more eligibility?  He'll probably go up a bit. He demonstrated some nice ability to get to the hoop.

He's not good enough...struggled in a tough OOC and only started playing well once we hit AE play. AE or lower is his speed. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

I thought he had no more eligibility?  He'll probably go up a bit. He demonstrated some nice ability to get to the hoop.

CJ Kelly is 10x the player of Horton, and he was an OK player for a bad UMASS team.  Horton's level is right here. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 6:56 PM, tnehurley said:

Sorry to see this about koi. Really liked what I saw of her in limited minutes. Seemed like a natural rebounder with offensive potential. Hope she changes her mind and returns.

Koi Simms to Loyola Maryland

• 1 month later...