UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Where are they now?

3 hours ago, tnehurley said:

Perhaps that meeting with DK has something to do with bringing him back into the fold...?

23 hours ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Perhaps that meeting with DK has something to do with bringing him back into the fold...?

I saw an email about the coaching staff being filled out that no one posted here, but I bet he would make a great coach somewhere with the experience he has over the last 2 decades.

On 7/12/2022 at 6:21 PM, tnehurley said:

I saw a couple of Instagram postings concerning Jamar's retirement and secondly, DK's recent meeting with him.  My opinion: public relations .... the need to connect with Will's past success with hopes of planting the seed that this team can succeed .... by pointing to the past and someone who had a decent career ....

• 3 months later...

Looks like Jamel Horton started for Mississippi State last night. He had 3 points and 4 rebounds in a win over Akron.

Also, didn't realize CJ Kelly transferred from UMass after the coaching change there. He's the third leading scorer at UCF, They beat Florida State last night.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Eli said:

I know, my post was a bit sarcastic :P 

Thought you were being sarcastic, but now that you are down in the sunshine state; thought you might be having too much fun to know/remember our former BB coach came one game [a few points actually] from winning the USB championship last year. 😉

• 2 months later...

It looks like Hamlet Tibbs might only be at Notre Dame for a season. Mike Brey announced he'll be retiring and they're having a fairly awful year - a couple of games below .500 and at the bottom of the ACC. They were swept by Boston College this year - YIKES!

I kinda forgot Cam Healy was still playing college basketball but he's averaging over 6 points a game at Southern Utah who is in second place in the WAC.

CJ Kelley is having a great year at UCF. He leads them in assists, steals and is second in scoring. UCF is 13-6 with a home game against #1 Houston next week.