UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

What is Will Brown's next stop? (After his next NCAA Tournament)

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Today his name is back on the roster and photo back on the team page

OK, good. I was hoping he wasn’t running on empty. Having to load out all your stuff and making the trip back across the state would have been a hassle. 

• Sad 1

On 10/18/2021 at 2:41 PM, Clickclack said:

Coach Brown has moved on...maybe we all should as well...or not...whateves! He and his family are no longer public figures. 

Are you saying since he is no longer at Albany the fans shouldn't follow his coaching career or his son's college basketball career?  I think it's great that the fans want to support them both.  Just my opinion though.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2021 at 4:34 PM, cwdickens said:

NO!!!  Not so quickly on trying to move on when this is unresolved business.  I can safely say most of his players and the fans in the stands cannot move on until Coach Brown is inducted into the UAlbany Athletic Hall of Fame.  Five trips to the NCAA DI Tournament has earned him this right and privilege.  Now, this may not happen under Benson's watch....but this will happen!!!

There will be a time and place for that way down the road for that stuff. Right now I would guess he wants ZERO to do with this program and would in fact want to see it go 0-29. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, UA'08 said:

There will be a time and place for that way down the road for that stuff. Right now I would guess he wants ZERO to do with this program and would in fact want to see it go 0-29. 

No time better than now for "that stuff".  I feel Will would only wish the best for the team... his feelings for some in the the athletic administration may be another thing.   All coaches know the risk which come with the position,  further, WB is more forgiving and understanding than anyone who posts on the forum.

2 hours ago, cwdickens said:

No time better than now for "that stuff".  I feel Will would only wish the best for the team... his feelings for some in the the athletic administration may be another thing.   All coaches know the risk which come with the position,  further, WB is more forgiving and understanding than anyone who posts on the forum.

LOL!

9 hours ago, Clickclack said:

LOL!

Clicjkclack, I never seen you lost for words....oh well, perhaps, we can raise our beer mugs together on Wednesday to cheer on our new coach .... and the team he has assembled for this season... yes, life moves on...

Edited by cwdickens
clarification
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 2:41 PM, Clickclack said:

Coach Brown has moved on...maybe we all should as well...or not...whateves! He and his family are no longer public figures. 

Hmmm, yes Clickclack, Will Brown has moved on....to the Albany Patroons....Head Coach & GM...oh by the way staying public figures...perhaps another reason to raise our beer mugs on Wednesday

40 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Hmmm, yes Clickclack, Will Brown has moved on....to the Albany Patroons....Head Coach & GM...oh by the way staying public figures...perhaps another reason to raise our beer mugs on Wednesday

What's so special about Wednesday? You keep bringing it up but I don't see a UA MBB game on Wednesday...