UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Welcome MBB Head Coach Dwayne Killings!

20 minutes ago, bob87 said:

MRSGDG

Which schools did he mention playing at

At Kentucky, MSG and at the Palestra. (He mentioned one school and two locations). All of which we have played at.

Edited by MRSGDG
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MRSGDG said:

At Kentucky, MSG and at the Palestra. (He mentioned one school and two locations). All of which we have played at.

No reason can't play at some again and sprinkle in some new ones. I missed a few (Kansas and washington) when we played there and I have been hoping to visit indiana and Butler. I didn't look at timeline. Was he at Boston University when Albany played them at MSG.

Edited by bob87

16 minutes ago, MRSGDG said:

Why is this relevant or some type of demerit? I didn't get the sense that he was saying like it was gonna be something new or some great leap for program that only he's capable of bringing here. Clearly history shows that's not true.

Maybe I heard it wrong...I'm a little conflicted on Tibbs...and hated the fact that Lambs name was even brought up considering what's going on there. That to me was cringe.

Edited by Clickclack

6 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Why is this relevant or some type of demerit? I didn't get the sense that he was saying like it was gonna be something new or some great leap for program that only he's capable of bringing here. Clearly history shows that's not true.

Maybe I heard it wrong...I'm a little conflicted on Tibbs...and hated the fact that Lambs name was even brought up considering what's going on there. That to me was cringe.

Lots of innuendo. What’s the story?

11 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Responded to wrong post and can't delete the emoji lol. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by MRSGDG
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dane Pound said:

I was wondering the same thing. Is it just because Tibbs is from Vermont or is there something else?

Search the ae forum and burlington newspapers...I want to be careful and not post stuff that under investigation and all accused deserve a full and through investigation but stuff that's being talked about is ugly and far worse than Bing situation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

If he talked about possible opponents , it is relevant. Didn't know we had to run 🔝topics or questions thru you.

I haven't watched the press conference and if it took 45 minutes to load I wasn't going to watch the replay so I was curious to opponents and his thoughts

Edited by bob87
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, bob87 said:

No reason can't play at some again and sprinkle in some new ones. I missed a few (Kansas and washington) when we played there and I have been hoping to visit indiana and Butler. I didn't look at timeline. Was he at Boston University when Albany played them at MSG.

I took it as he was saying he wants to bring UA to these big schools as if we have never played there. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just how I heard it. Would love to visit them again.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bob87 said:

If he talked about possible opponents , it is relevant. Didn't know we had to run 🔝 cs or questions thru you.

I haven't watched the press conference and if it took 45 minutes to load I wasn't going to watch the replay so I was curious to opponents and his thoughts

Maybe bob you should listen to it before adding nothing as usual...never said you did Bob, not once. Unclench cheeks.

Edited by Clickclack
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bob87 said:

If he talked about possible opponents , it is relevant. Didn't know we had to run 🔝topics or questions thru you.

Please no more Oneonta. That’s all I ask. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Search the ae forum and burlington newspapers...I want to be careful and not post stuff that under investigation and all accused deserve a full and through investigation but stuff that's being talked about is ugly and far worse than Bing situation.

Ugh.  Research 

• Haha 3