UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of dirt/gravel moved on the visitors' side today, also on the far end of the home side.

Brian Rudolph sent an email today saying the non-Gold seating assignments have been made, you can check yours by signing on to your account and checking your pending order.

Just for fun I attempted to calculate the amount of season ticket sales so far.

Section (# of Seats) and totals

108 (238) 5

107 (248) 78

106 (224)

105 (205)

104 (224)

103 (248) 65

102 (238) 0

207 (332) 2

206 (309) 11

205 (320) 120

204 (320) 112

203 (289) 26

202 (332) 0

Lower Deck as 7/15 (148)

Upper Deck as of 7/15 (270)

Total (418)

418 Total that I could see/not including gold seating

Est season tickets 900 so far based on

http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/blog/2013/06/ticket-sales-soar-for-new-ualbany.html?ana=RSS&s=article_search&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bizj_national+%28Bizjournals+National+Feed%29

Est gold seat 482 out of 653 74% sold

Boooooo......broken webcam again.

Especially because .... the VISITORS' SEATS ARE GOING UP!!!

cdk3.jpg

Also more digging in the south end zone

fw0l.jpg

Looks a lot less cluttered behind the grandstand, and they may be painting all the steelwork purple.

ufmg.jpg

fsnt.jpg

What a day to go break the camera....

Those visitors seats look singificantly more "permanent" than I would have expected. I thought they'd have just dropped off some pre-fab bleachers.

Glad they didn't.

Thanks for the pics.

Boooooo......broken webcam again.

Last night I had a conversation with the electrician that installed the webcam (don't ask how I manage to put myself into these situations), and he said he would look at it to see if it tripped its GFI.

He also noted that the camera itself has an interesting makeup, as inside the housing sits a camera like one of us would use at the game (with a telephoto lens), as opposed to some more complex set-up and electronics.

Let's hope the fix is easy and they get it up and running today.

Still not fixed, but they've added a link to the Danezone with Rick Coe giving a tour to about six guests, showing the view from the gold seats, inside the suites, etc.

Was probably done last week, as the visitors' side isn't built, but he predicted it (and the gold seats) would be within a week to ten days. Said the visitors side would hold 2,100. Additional broadcast lights will be installed on the press box roof.