UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Welcome MBB Head Coach Dwayne Killings!

9 hours ago, Clickclack said:

They have usually paid way more and can go higher. But CB making 400+ certainly closed the gap very significantly and in fact paid more. Siena is not in a good financial spot and Covid threatens schools like them immensely

According the useless beat writer, they paid patsos more not to coach the season after he was fired than they paid the coach for any of the last 3 seasons. 

7 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I can promise you this, any agreement that doesn't call for a home and home will not have me or my family at that game. Many more UA fans will and should boycott. 

This. Home and home. That is the ONLY option.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Clickclack said:

I can promise you this, any agreement that doesn't call for a home and home will not have me or my family at that game. Many more UA fans will and should boycott. 

I won't pay for any LCC game. It is wrong for them to think they are entitled to play at home every year and profit from the advertisers, ticket sales, etc. My only power in a free market is to spend my money elsewhere.

Edited by bob87
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Good to see the kids still working out together even kids like Rizzuto who has announced he's transferring with DK instructing.

I wonder if this footage was from the day after his introduction news conference....saw the same video on UAlbany MBB Instagram account....perhaps put out to counter the news about Rizzuto and Lulka....the transfer portel listings https://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2021

If this was posted I apologize.  

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/hoop-heads/id1384802639?i=1000515760637

It's a podcast where they are going to follow Coach Killings and Albany the entire year.  It was an interesting listen.  

I'll tell you one thing this guy can talk.  Very well spoken . Will see what happens.