UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Allegations swirling...

2 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Recently I posted a comment on the thread: "An Interesting and Important Off Season" worth repeating here:

Posted March 19 (edited)

...... Just thinking ....Dwayne Killings and MBB has been very quite since the season ending loss in the quarterfinal ..... only one Instagram posting, for a players birthday, since season ended  no local news media stories either ....is he out recruiting?  Interesting no posting about March Madness Fund Drive on Instagram unlike other sports .... may just be overwhelmed by the success of WBB.....

Edited March 19 by cwdickens

I don't agree with many of your posts but you hit the nail on the head with this one.  They were very quite and now we know why . Well done.  

Edited by UA1882
  • Like 1

This is starting to stink foul...you mean to tell me the kid stayed all year after being abused, no other kid spoke up and then at the end of the season the kid starts settling scores?

This just got interesting. Did someone get recruited over?

Edited by Clickclack

1 minute ago, Clickclack said:

This is starting to stink foul...you mean to tell me the kid stayed all year after being abused, no other kid spoke up and then at the end of the season the kid starts settling scores?

This just got interesting. 

Just odd.  Very odd.  Must be something to it.  But it does not make sense at all . If it was really bad I would have expected him to be fired on the spot (upon learning about it) . But now that it's out there a decision needs to be made . 

Just now, UA1882 said:

Just odd.  Very odd.  Must be something to it.  But it does not make sense at all . If it was really bad I would have expected him to be fired on the spot (upon learning about it) . But now that it's out there a decision needs to be made . 

Listen, clearly something happened. What doesn't make sense is why everyone on the team including the player that was physically attacked stayed quiet all season and only after the season reported it. Why did everyone stay quiet and not report this? The timing makes it seem like scores being settled now. 

2 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Listen, clearly something happened. What doesn't make sense is why everyone on the team including the player that was physically attacked stayed quiet all season and only after the season reported it. Why did everyone stay quiet and not report this? The timing makes it seem like scores being settled now. 

Or maybe someone was told DK would resign quietly after the incident, time passed it never happened and now the student athleteis done waiting for the resignation and went up the chain. That's a random thought...no actual knowledge on that part just could be a possibility.

This thread has taken soo many twists and turns but at this point my opinion is this :

something happened early November.  A cover up happens to some degree. 

late in the season it gets high enough in the university higher-ups. 

An investigation ensues, players and interviewed and here we are.  

Horton seemed to support Killings so maybe he knows Killings is getting fired. Maybe not. Maybe he is doing it just in case. 

If the allegation was really bad Killings would have been fired immediately. Will be an interesting couple of days.  

12 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

This thread has taken soo many twists and turns but at this point my opinion is this :

something happened early November.  A cover up happens to some degree. 

late in the season it gets high enough in the university higher-ups. 

An investigation ensues, players and interviewed and here we are.  

Horton seemed to support Killings so maybe he knows Killings is getting fired. Maybe not. Maybe he is doing it just in case. 

If the allegation was really bad Killings would have been fired immediately. Will be an interesting couple of days.  

The fact that the investigation is weeks in the making at this point appears to indicate that there is something to deliberate here and it may not be cut and dry. DK claiming it was accidental...but what else is he going to say? It begs the question why the player assaulted stayed on the team all season. No one left the team from November on. Two players have entered portal Fiz and Horton. 

Edited by Clickclack

31 minutes ago, MRSGDG said:

Or maybe someone was told DK would resign quietly after the incident, time passed it never happened and now the student athleteis done waiting for the resignation and went up the chain. That's a random thought...no actual knowledge on that part just could be a possibility.

Probably not that random a thought...#infofedbykarma #scoresbeingsettled #modusoperendi

Edited by Clickclack