UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2020-2021 season in doubt?

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/UAlbany-s-Roberto-Vives-selected-for-Capital-15336945.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=share-by-email&utm_medium=email

Roberto Vives selected to the Capital Region track Hall of Fame. Also hurdler Jeff York '96, and Colonie High coach Frank Myers (SUNYA '68.) York is now head coach at Hudson Valley.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, cwdickens said:

I have seen and heard many discussions about playing a conference only schedule starting after 01/01/2021.  Any thoughts, opinions and news updates.

Big Ten just moved to that for fall sports. I can see most colleges going this route because it then gives more time to make the final decision on whether sports will even take place and if they were to happen, it ends up reducing the likelihood of inter regional spread

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2020 at 1:53 PM, Eli said:

Can we change the name of this thread to either add a question mark at the end or removed the word cancelled and replace it with 'status'? 

I ask this again because haven't not visited this thread in a few weeks and haven't thought about UA sports happening or not and as a result  I got a mini-heart attack when I saw the thread title and thought the season was indeed cancelled lol. Worst title for thread ever lol.

Edited by Eli

reprinted from Spring Topic:

No one seems to want to talk or speculate about the elephant in the closet?????  With a good chance basketball and other winter sports starting late, maybe; and fall sports being pushed to spring, maybe???   Will basketball etc. late starts push them into spring??    What will an ALL-SPORTS season look like???  Will 2020 spring sports who ALREADY lost a full season be given any special accomodations/considerations??   Does UA have the facilities and finances???  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dane96 said:

That's not what the article indicates.  It just means those tourneys will be played in a bubble, if agreed.  It would be just that our tourney and Siena's tourney would be in the same bubble. 

Thank you for your review... I reviewed the information and reached a similar conclusion.

We aren’t going to have a season. School just put out an announcement of the students don’t get their $iena together the campus is effectively closed.  Called out: athlete cluster of Covid cases in pine hills.  The kids who should be super safe because they have a ton riding on it (seasons$ are acting the stupidest right now. 

• Like 1