UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

SEFCU Reno

9 hours ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Will there be a progress cam like for Casey? I loved that thing

I don't know. Casey's camera was over 150 yards away. From inside the gym it's less than 200 feet, how wide-angle a lens can you get on webcams? Plus a lot of the work is underneath (locker rooms, etc.)

Just hope there are some updates as a Featured Project at Office of Facilities Management, but that doesn't seem to be as helpful as it used to be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UAalum72 said:

I don't know. Casey's camera was over 150 yards away. From inside the gym it's less than 200 feet, how wide-angle a lens can you get on webcams? Plus a lot of the work is underneath (locker rooms, etc.)

Just hope there are some updates as a Featured Project at Office of Facilities Management, but that doesn't seem to be as helpful as it used to be.

GoPro would easily handle it with it's wide angle setting (I'm avid GoPro user). But you'd need to setup constant power for it, etc. which is a lot harder than for a standard construction cam.

5 hours ago, dslyank said:

Not sure where to post this; but does anyone know where Volleyball will be playing the HOME games during the Sefcu/Broadview/UAGym Reno??

They have two OOC home games in september [13,25] plus one 10/18; and begin home conference 9/30

I think it was Hudson valley. It was on last week's post from volleyball 

1 hour ago, cwdickens said:

1st home volleyball match at Russell Sage College, Albany .... source Ticket office and last night's announcement at the WSOC match

Yes 

Sorry. I remembered wrong. It was in last week's volleyball posts as well . I will be at Pennsylvania State before I see the first home match

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, alexfamous said:

****BUMP*****

Any one have photo updates?

I will be in Albany this weekend/week. I doubt I'll be able to see anything but I may risk it and try to get a peek through one of the doors or something. Unless the area is completely closed off. Not going to be jumping any fences for this peek lol.