UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

SEFCU Reno

On 10/7/2023 at 7:26 AM, S-money said:

Is that the new floor or old floor? Would be surprising if they’re using all that equipment over the new floor. 

The main competition court is “new” with new maple boards now running east-west length wise and inlaid into the existing floor. The rest of the floor is still the former court with boards running north-south as before. The entire floor surface was sanded and refinished with new line work. When you get a closer look at it, you can see what I mean.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 1

Fans should note that due to regulations surrounding the Certificate of Occupancy in Broadview Center, Select-a-Seat nights have been rescheduled for Nov. 7 for women’s basketball and Nov. 8 and 9 for men’s basketball. In addition, the deposit deadline has been pushed back to Oct. 27. Broadview Center construction is still expected to be completed as originally scheduled.

• 3 weeks later...

Based on the pictures shown and things said elsewhere, the Broadview Center appears to be finished however; I have not seen the MBB and WBB Locker Rooms.  Are the locker rooms holding up use of the Broadview Center?

Edited by cwdickens
grammar

50 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Based on the pictures shown and things said elsewhere, the Broadview Center appears to be finished however; I have not seen the MBB and WBB Locker Rooms.  Are the locker rooms holding up use of the Broadview Center?

Certificates of Occupancy take time.  Also, there are definitely punch list items that need to be finished.  Yes, on the lockerroom...most of it is substantially complete, I've seen photos.  Looks great!

1 hour ago, cwdickens said:

Last I saw  , seats weren't in on one side. Are they all in now. Doesn't look like it on the sideline closest to sefcu lot from the picture above