UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

SEFCU Reno

Sports Medicine in the HOF room is a temporary location while PE goes through a top to bottom renovation. Teams will be getting new locker space in addition to a new location for sports medicine. Expect HOF room will end up in its original location.

HOF ceremony this year is at the Crowne Plaza 9/29

• Wayne Anderson - Football
  • Joe Greene- Track and Field
  • Frank Resetarits - Men's Lacrosse
  • Corrine McConville - Field Hockey
  • The 1973 Men's Cross Country Team
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dane96 said:

So, phase 2 to pe has been approved?  All the work you mentioned (new lockers, new offices, sports med) were part of phase 2, per my understanding.  

IDK, that’s what Nate told me as a follow up to the Broadview tour. Didn’t give timing.

• Like 1

The PE Project involves three parts...

• Enabling - moving portions of the occupants and functions out of PE and into temp facilities (SEFCU/Broadview being one location)
  • Phase 01 is the reno of the Basement and First Floor Levels.
  • Phase 02 is the reno of the remainder of the PE Building.

Things may change somewhat depending on the timing and funding, but expect the work to go on for several years.

26 minutes ago, Brutus said:

The PE Project involves three parts...

• Enabling - moving portions of the occupants and functions out of PE and into temp facilities (SEFCU/Broadview being one location)
  • Phase 01 is the reno of the Basement and First Floor Levels.
  • Phase 02 is the reno of the remainder of the PE Building.

Things may change somewhat depending on the timing and funding, but expect the work to go on for several years.

Thanks Brutus.  Really appreciate it.  Any chance you can give a high level description of what is targeted for Phase 1 or Phase 2. 

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

Anyone hear any additional info on when season tickets will go on sale and when the process for choosing your seats will begin? I've had the same seats for the last 8 seasons and I'm hoping to get similar seats ...

Based on my recollection from my tour of the renovations, an information brochure should arrive mid-September-late September via mail and/or e-mail, with dates to pick seats around mid-October; however, I have heard no updates.

I am certain that the powers that be are debating pricing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2023 at 1:15 PM, cwdickens said:

Based on my recollection from my tour of the renovations, an information brochure should arrive mid-September-late September via mail and/or e-mail, with dates to pick seats around mid-October; however, I have heard no updates.

I am certain that the powers that be are debating pricing.

LOL, my recollection was right.

Looks strange to me that the purple seats are up top? The seats I actually want are in the white section meaning on $75/seat donation? Feels like good news at the moment. Guess I'll have to see what makes the purple seats worth more before I decide. I'd rather be closer to the game than the concessions. 

I've heard there will be expanded beer wine and soda in the arena now. Maybe you have to be in the purple to get an adult drink?

2023-24_UAlbany_Men_s_Basketball_Season_

Edited by godanesgo99

23 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

Looks strange to me that the purple seats are up top? The seats I actually want are in the white section meaning on $75/seat donation? Feels like good news at the moment. Guess I'll have to see what makes the purple seats worth more before I decide. I'd rather be closer to the game than the concessions. 

I've heard there will be expanded beer wine and soda in the arena now. Maybe you have to be in the purple to get an adult drink?

2023-24_UAlbany_Men_s_Basketball_Season_

It's site lines. The purple seats are bigger. That's the big draw.  The white seats are brought in and out.  The purple seats are stationary.  I sat 2nd row and loved it, but I'm told the purple seats are a better view.  We will see.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, McFan said:

It might be in this thread somewhere but what is the premium for section 104 and 120?  Seats aren’t great for hoops.  Is this a food/drink section?

100 per seat, with a 275 GDAC donation.  It has the larger, cushioned premium seats and is the "Club" section with food and drink.  For 31 per game, all in cost with donation, it's not bad.